Peripheral neurons play an important role in transmitting signals between the periphery and the central nervous system. Axiogenesis has developed human induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC)-derived peripheral neurons, named Peri.4UTM , representing a new standard for drug development. Applications include functional and general neurotoxicity assays (e.g., peripheral neuropathy) as well as release testing for botulinum N toxin.
Peri.4UTM represent a highly translational and cost effective in vitro model system given the following advantages:
Fully differentiated, homogeneous culture validated in morphological, electrophysiological and pharmacological assays
- Highly translational and cost effective in vitro model system for neurotoxicity applications
- Validated in morphological, electrophysiological and pharmacological assays
- Ready-to-use with long-term viablity in culture (>3 weeks)
- High sensitivity for botulinum N toxin
Assays and Applications
Peri.4UTM have been validated in the following assays and applications:
- Manual patch clamp
- Microelectrode array (MEA)
- Calcium sensitive dyes
- Voltage sensitive dyes
- Neurite outgrowth assay (high content analysis)
Peri.4UTM for functional neurotoxicity assessment
Next day delivery is available for both European and US customers.